GDPR COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
For the purposes of data protection legislation, the data controller is S-SA Digital, MEPC Silverstone Park, Innovation Centre, Silverstone Park, Silverstone, Towcester, NN12 8GX.
Our nominated representative or Data Protection Officer is Kevin Nixon – firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our staff are trained and are familiar with GDPR and their personal responsibilities and they will all receive further training if there are any major changes in legislation.
All new staff are trained on induction to the company.
We have a right to erasure processes. If you wish to be erased from our database, please email email@example.com.
No personal data is transferred outside the EU.
When processing data we undertake the following:
- The processing is lawful, fair, and transparent.
- Transparent about what the data is being used for.
- Data is collected for a specific purpose.
- The data is necessary for the purpose.
- The data is accurate and kept up to date.
- Data is not kept for longer than necessary.
- The data is kept safe and secure.
We do not process sensitive information directly. We may process information on behalf of a client if they ask. This would be subject to strict privacy controls.