*Video interviews and remote onboarding available* (urgent hire)
Our client is a world-class Mobile Gaming company that opened their new London studio in 2019. They are now looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their small but award-winning team that have a great passion for mobile gaming. This is an exciting time to join my client as they are continuing to grow their UK gaming studio.
As a UI/UX Designer you will have experience of designing polished UI for mobile games and you will have an extensive portfolio to showcase your skills. You will join a team of 4 designers, and you will be the only designer responsible for UI/UX design for mobile games old and new. We are looking for UI/UX Designers that do have strong experience in Photoshop and Illustrator (ACS) coupled with strong knowledge of technical constraints, performance optimisation, and you will be capable of supporting multiple platforms.
- A portfolio that shows your experience in creating polished, user friendly, and consistent UI for mobile games.
- A deep understanding of UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of technical constraints, performance optimisation, and capable of supporting multiple platforms.
- Expert user of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
Desirable experience includes:
- Competent creating prototypes and wireframes.
- Good illustration skills.
- Knowledge of animation or motion design (e.g. After Effects).
During the current climate, our client is still following their growth plan and they have transitioned to WFH (currently) and they are offering video interviews and remote onboarding.
If you are a passionate designer who does love mobile gaming and you do have experience designing exciting UI for mobile games, then this role is for you! Apply online today with a word CV and portfolio.
Skills – UX, UI, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite (ACS), After Effects, UI Designer, UX Designer, Graphic Design, Mobile Design, UNITY, Gaming, Games Design, Games UI Design.