We have a superb opportunity for IT Manager (hands-on Technical) you will have solid knowledge and experience in advising on IT solutions, managing ERP systems and be able to lead new IT integrations. You will love working on and leading IT projects including the design and deployment of new systems and services, as well as being able to implement and maintain our company’s computing needs. You will have great people skills, working with key stakeholders and end users across all functions of the business and will have the ability to bring IT to life. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, progressive and forward-thinking organisation that really does put people up front and centre in all that we do.
Your Role in a Nutshell
Is to manage relationships with IT providers, advise the company on the best IT solutions and help us grow and perform efficiently. You will ensure IT projects are completed on time and on budget and deliver a comprehensive, efficient, and professional IT service to all managers and staff, throughout our organisation.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Maintain the IT infrastructure of the business, keeping software licenses up to date, and performing regular health checks on PC’s and servers.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Proven experience as a high functioning IT Manager, who is passionate about technology, keeps up to date with latest technology releases, recommends solutions and champions implementation right through to the end user.
- Demonstrates successful experience in Project Management of IT integrations delivering excellent results.
- Ability to initiate and lead IT projects within a Project Management capacity / having worked across the full life cycle, including scoping, and documenting detailed requirements for system changes.
- Experience with working with external partners and suppliers and the ability to drive collaboration with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
Skills: IT Manager, 2nd line support, 3rd Line Support, Windows, SQL Server, Active Directory, Windows Server 2012, VMWare, ESXi, Exchange Citrix, Epicor ERP, SAN, IIS, IT Road Map, Systems Administration, Networking, support, VCP, MCST, MCSE, CCNA, GDPR.