This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking, fast-paced Digital Agency in Northampton. As a Digital Project Account Manager, you will have experience in delivering Web Development (PHP / WordPress), Digital Marketing (SEO, CEM, PPC) and Web Projects, with superb client management skills.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Agency side project management and account management experience.
- Project planning and scheduling skills using project management software.
- High energy, passionate and do what it takes attitude.
- Digital / Web delivery experience; encompassing CMS (WordPress), hosting and environment, and digital marketing.
- Account management problem-solving skills (remote, in person, writing and speech) and relationship management.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines - non-negotiable!
- Ability to understand, write concise briefs and add technical information for developers to interpret and customers to clearly understand the scope.
- Experience of managing both web and e-commerce development projects from design through to build.
- Responsible to record project and account information accurately and distribute internally.
- Flexibility and adaptability to prioritise your own workload and the workload of the design, support, development team or marketing specialists, if and when required.
If you are a Digital Account Manager / Client Manager / Project Manager who thrives on delivering Web / Digital Projects then this role is for you. If you would like to join one of the Midlands fastest-growing agencies and you do have a true passion for digital then please apply online today with a word CV for an immediate interview.
Skills: Project Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Web Design, Web Development, SEO, PPC, Client Manager, Digital Agency, Account Executive, WordPress, PHP.