We are looking for an ITIL Service Delivery Manager / Support Operations Manager that has experience running and organising a busy IT and Telco Support Desk ensuring service delivery is key for this exciting Telco / Communications company in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
The Service Delivery Manager (ITIL) will be a pivotal role based within the support / helpdesk function – pivotal in proactively managing the retention and growth of existing clients.
The role will require the successful individual to be responsible for the support process, incident management, SLA reporting, call reporting, and the setup and implementation of ITIL service standards across the organisation. As a Service Delivery Manager / Operations Manager you will have a strong ITIL Service Desk background ideally with ITIL Foundation or ITIL Practitioner certification.
This is not a technical role but candidates will have a technical / helpdesk background in a 1st or 2nd Line Server or Network Support role is preferred. You will currently be in a Service Delivery / Support Operations Manager role in a high pressure Telco / Managed Services organisation.
• Supervise the call workflow of the Service Desk and Technical Consultants (Resource Management).
• Ensure the Service Desk adhere to all processes and procedures as detailed in the Best Practice Guide.
• Provide support and mentorship to all members of the team - on technical and operational issues.
• Develop and maintain the Incident Management policies, processes and procedures.
• Review the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management process.
• Deal with any breached incidents.
• Escalate incidents to Team Manager / Senior Managers where appropriate.
• Monitor call lists to ensure all calls are being dealt with effectively and in line with the service standards.
• Ensure analysts utilise the call logging system effectively and efficiently to allow for management information reporting and subsequent trend analysis.
• Produce regular team and individual stats for the Service Desk Team Manager.
• Contribute to Service Desk team meetings from an incident management perspective.
If this role sounds of interest and you pride yourself on service delivery we are keen to hear from you – Apply now with a Word CV for this Milton Keynes based opportunity.
Skills – ITIL, Service Desk, Service Delivery, KPIs, SLA’s, Escalations, Incident Management, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line Support, Network, Server, Manager, Microsoft, Windows, Helpdesk Manager, Service Delivery Management, Support Operations Manager, Telco, Unified Comms.