We have a permanent opportunity (office and WFH) for a Programme Manager / Scrum Master / Agile Coach with strong agile and scrum experience, preferably within the banking / financial industry, to join a leading digital consultancy in Central London.
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for delivering a digital-only banking experience for a leading Tier 1 bank.
We are looking for a Scrum Master that has extensive experience of scaling agile development projects / programs with both onshore and offshore resources within Scrum / Kanban frameworks and you will have experience of Programme Management and running P&L.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master who has run agile delivery.
- Scrum Certified Professional.
- Previous experience acting as an Agile Coach across large tech initiatives for Banking / FS Arena.
- Programme Manager.
- P&L responsibility.
- Experience as individual contributor in a KANBAN team.
- Experience in adopting practices in several teams.
- Experience in using metrics to improve product development effectiveness.
- Experience being part of a scaled agile environment.
- Experience in deploying agile methodologies at scale in banking / FS organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
- Scrum Master / Agile Coach (CSM).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high profile agile transformation project and work with some experienced and talented individuals in the agile community. If you believe you have the desired skills and experience and would like some more information, please apply online today.
Skills: Scrum Master, Agile, SAFe, Delivery, Scrum of Scrums, Agile PODS, Kanban, Programme Manager, P&L, Delivery, Stakeholder Management, Banking, Financial Services, JAVA, TDD.