*Video interviews and remote onboarding available*
My client is a world-leading mobile gaming company that have recently opened their new Central London studio in 2019 and they are now looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their small but award-winning team. We are looking for a Senior UI Designer that has a passion for mobile gaming, if this is you, this opportunity would be perfect for you.
As a Senior UI Designer you will have experience of designing polished UI for mobile games and as such will have an extensive portfolio to showcase your skills. You will join a team of 4 designers and you will be the only designer responsible for the UI/UX design for a variety of mobile games old and new. We are looking for a designer that has strong experience in Photoshop, Illustrator (ACS) coupled with strong knowledge of technical constraints, performance optimisation, and you will be capable of supporting multiple platforms.
- A portfolio that shows your experience in creating polished, user friendly, and consistent UI for mobile games.
- A deep understanding of UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of technical constraints, performance optimisation, and capable of supporting multiple platforms.
- Expert user of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good knowledge of Unity.
Desirable experience includes:
- Competent creating prototypes and wireframes.
- Good illustration skills.
- Knowledge of animation or motion design (e.g. After Effects).
This is a great opportunity to join a word-leading mobile gaming company in its new London studio. During the current climate they are still following their growth plans, but have transitioned to WFH (currently) and they are offering video interviews and remote onboarding.
If you are a passionate designer with a love of mobile gaming and you do have experience of designing exciting UI for mobile games then this role is for you. Come and join this passionate highly creative team and progress your career with an awesome company. Apply online today with word CV and portfolio.
Skills - UX, UI, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite (ACS), After Effects, UI Designer, UX Designer, Graphic Design, Mobile Design, Unity, Gaming, Games Design, Games UI Design.