Salary | £35K – £40K
We are looking for a Product Manager to join my client’s Agile team, which has seen significant growth and success this year. As a Product Manager, you will work on my client’s flagship SaaS-based products (data and analytics) and you will come from a software or Digital product background. This product role will be focused on product development and in particular API and mobile product development. You will work with on and off-shore development teams ensuring that any new features or enhancements return the best possible business value in line with the product roadmap.
- 2+ years of experience working within Product Management or a similar role.
- Experience working with mobile applications – desirable.
- Experience working with API products – desirable.
- Understanding of the SCRUM framework.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Attention to detail and an ability to effectively multi-task.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing software house, that will have significant growth in 2021. My client has a track record of nurturing talent and empowering its staff. Based in Northampton, my client offers a WFH/remote but candidates must be prepared to be in the office 1 day a week for collaboration. If you a Product Manager (AGILE) and are looking for your next challenge and looking to kick off 2021 with a forward-thinking innovative software company then apply now with a word CV.
Skills: Product Manager, Product Owner, Agile, SaaS, Sprints, SCRUM, Product Roadmap, API, Mobile Application, Development, JIRA, Digital Products, UX, iOS, Android.