Salary | £55K – £65K
Our client is a fast-paced SaaS company delivering exciting security platforms to government and enterprise businesses. As part of their ongoing growth, we now need a Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) to help pave the way for the ongoing growth and development of their platform. Reporting to the COO and working closely with the Chief Technology Officer, as the Senior DevOps Engineer you’ll be a key technologist in the DevOps and Automation team (AWS/Azure), you’ll help drive DevOps and Automation practices at the product and program level.
Engineer enterprise-level technology solutions for CI/CD and Cloud automation through infrastructure as code, containerisation and config management. As a DevOps Engineer, you will ensure robust cloud engineering and DevOps practices for solution planning, technology development, deployment, release, hyper-care and operations of technology solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is undergoing significant growth, with its head office in Northampton my client offers WFH and 1-2 days a week in the office (max).
- 4+ yrs of experience in DevOps and Cloud Engineering (AWS).
- At least 4+ years of experience in enterprise-level IT projects cloud-based technologies (PaaS, IaaS, Cloud Infrastructure Services).
- Extensive Experience in architecture and support best practices in AWS.
- Exceptional knowledge in systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (AppDynamics, Logstash, Splunk, etc).
- Hands-on knowledge of build automation and continuous integration/delivery ecosystem: Git, Groovy, Maven/Gradle, Docker, Nexus, Artifactory, Selenium, Jenkins, Docker, Openshift.
- Experience with infrastructure configuration and automation processes and tools: Terraform, Puppet, Ansible.
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting highly available, secure and reliable services with automatic failover using containers and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Openshift.
- Experience with issues facing large scale server environments.
- Experience with Linux management tools such as automated provisioning, Puppet, Razor, Containers, Docker, virtualisation VMware and KVM.
- Experience in scripting (Shell, Python, Ruby, PHP).
If you are looking for a role with great growth potential then this opportunity is for you – apply now with a word CV.
Skills: AWS, DevOps, SRE, Site Reliability Engineer, CI/CD, Cloud, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes (K8S), Deployment, Splunk, Ansible, Python, Ruby, Shell, PHP, Amazon web Services.