Salary | £20K + benefits
We are working with a global travel brand in London that is looking to hire a Junior Digital Designer for their busy Marketing team.
Working alongside a small team of Web Specialists, including Web Developers and Graphic Designers, this will be the perfect opportunity for you as a Junior Web Designer to build on your natural creative ability; developing your technical skills within a fast-paced, commercial environment by working on Design projects for several in-house brands.
Naturally, you’ll be a highly passionate Creative who loves showcasing your design skills, so please do show us your portfolio – it could be full of Uni work or personal projects, but we want to see any cool stuff you’ve been working on.
Bonus points will be given for a website portfolio, so include your URL with your application if possible. Also, any knowledge of digital marketing including PPC would again be advantageous, but not essential.
Responsibilities for our successful Digital Designer will include:
- Design visuals including preparing graphic assets for web pages, banners and email campaigns.
- Design graphics, animations and manipulate digital assets.
- Carry out coding of web pages, banners and email campaigns.
- Edit content, debug code and make changes where necessary.
- Work with other web specialists, including web developers and graphic designers.