Salary | £110K – £125K + executive bens + bonus + car allowance
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Director of Ecommerce & Digital to join a global brand and build their digital offering but evolve and align to an omnichannel. We are looking for a superstar eCommerce Director to lead the revolution, transforming and building the digital offering of this global brand whilst being a key member of the omnichannel and transformation team, partnering closely on strategic agenda for both UK and Europe.
As the Director of Ecommerce, you will play a key part in leading the digital strategy and growth, reporting to board-level who are fully invested in the digital transformation working closely with the GM on the new digital and omnichannel transformation.
- Proven business leader, with a proven track record of digital or channel delivery.
- Experience in both B2C and B2B. Direct Selling experience preferred.
- Proven experience of growing a channel, whilst improving ROI.
- Lead the development of ongoing end-to-end digital strategy. Define how they digitise the business, both direct to consumer and digitising clients representatives/direct sales channel.
- Solid experience in the health/beauty or consumer goods sector. Experience in MLM’s is a plus.
- Experience in project managing new initiatives in a heavy matrix and fluid corporate environment.
- Understand the role of data scientists/marketing analysts in order to drive effective marketing ROI.
- Extensive experience within marketing gained within a comparable market.
- Proven transformation capability.
- Effective collaborator, communicator and influencer at all levels, including senior leadership level.
- Team leadership and talent development.
- Successful in a fast-paced, ever-changing, often pressurised environment.
- Performance-driven marketer.
- Highly numerate, analytical and results-focused.
- Advanced in the use and understanding of tools and technologies essential for performance analysis, forecasting and conversion optimisation.
We are keen to speak to Ecommerce Directors/Directors of Digital who have built and evolved a digital sales offering for a recognisable brand within the eCommerce/omnichannel retail marketplace. This role is coming in at Director/Board level, and we are looking for a market influencer who can work at board level, but still thrives on building eCommerce/digital teams with a pragmatic approach and the ability to combine and build the offering into a successful omnichannel business. We are looking for the best eCommerce talent in the marketplace and will welcome applications from across Europe. Our client offers remote working but collaboration and office days will be required, (Northampton and London).
Skills: eCommerce, Multi-Channel, Digital, Trading, Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, UX, Director of Ecommerce, Web Sales, Trend Analysis, P&L, Web Trading, Strategy, Omnichannel, Direct Sales, Ecommerce Director, Strategy.