Salary | £50K – £55K + quarterly bonus + share options + bens (package circa £80K) + company car
We are pleased to be working with an exciting startup now at the scale-up stage building its technical team. This is the UK’s fastest-growing media platform that is bringing advertising to the digital age. They are now looking for a Product Growth Manager with experience working with development and product teams.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The person will be responsible for our client’s app as a Product Manager (working with product, dev teams & another Product Manager as support on managing the direction of the build of our mobile applications), as well as managing existing, external agencies for ad spend in PPC, SEO and PR in order to acquire and retain existing resource.
The ultimate goal would be to make sure we have enough drivers for upcoming campaigns in the geographies of interest (UK).
Essentially we’re looking at a growth person that can find growth opportunities in the product and outside of it. So someone that’s not building the product from the ground up and its core functionality, but trying to find what incremental improvement or friction points can you make and how those would work with eg. Performance Marketing.
Job description & responsibilities:
Head of Product Growth will work across multiple teams (product, development) to deliver the following:
- Ensuring there is enough resource to serve current and future campaigns.
- Helping the development team deliver our mobile apps.
- Owning the funnel metrics within our mobile apps.
You will work alongside our other Product Manager who will oversee usage metrics as well as our outsourced marketing partners who will be responsible for top of funnel activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Devising and delivering strategies that acquire and retain existing drivers.
- Directing the build of our driver mobile applications.
- Building and maintaining development and product roadmaps.
- Finding growth opportunities in Product and across the wider business.
- Identifying incremental app improvements and eliminating friction points.
- Measuring how these changes influence performance marketing.
- Managing partner agencies and budgets – ad spend, PPC, SEO, PR.
- Setting measurable OKRs that help the business achieve its objectives.
- Designing effective dashboards, analytics and metrics.
- Staying ahead of industry trends, competitors and best practice.
- Constant experimentation so we are always innovating.
- Recent (past 5 years’) hands-on software development experience.
- Proven track record in product and growth management.
- Hard-hat approach to working with development teams.
- Exceptional communication skills, from technical issues to business impact.
- Understands technical debt and long-term effects.
- Ability to work closely with product teams via technical tasking.
- Comfortable asking tough questions and accepting hard-to-hear answers.
- Big picture mindset with strong attention to detail.
- Values quantitative data and qualitative customer feedback over opinions.
- Craves feedback from users and views problems through the customer’s eyes.
If possible, you will have experience in:
- Multiple programming languages proficiency.
- Long-term roadmapping skills.
- Tools like Jira, ClickUp, etc. for development tasks.
- Epics, dashboards, stakeholder viewing, and planning tools.