Salary | £45K – £55K + quarterly bonus
We are pleased to be working with the most exciting marketing agencies in the market and we are looking for a Paid Media Director to join this innovative award-winning team. My client is based in Brighton but offers 4 days WFH with 1 day as a collaborative day in the office and we need a Paid Media Manager (looking to move into a Director role) or a Paid Media Director looking for a new challenge working on the agencies Tier 1 client with a £500K spend. The role requires strong Paid Social and Paid Search knowledge but also affords the opportunity to expand into Display (Display Media experience a BIG PLUS), Native and Addressable Media. The Paid Media Manager/Director will be responsible for leading the planning and delivery of campaigns within your portfolio, working alongside and supported by your digital marketing team.
- Must have active certificates/experience in the following – Google AdWords Fundamentals, Search Advertising, Shopping Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising and Google Analytics.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube and VK Programmatic platforms (e.g. DV360, Trade Desk etc).
- Experience supporting and helping junior members.
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and key on-site metrics using Google Analytics.
- A strong understanding of attribution models and the ability to guide clients on what works best for them as a business.
- A history of supporting and helping grow revenue with upsells or new business when the time has been right for the client.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulae and PivotTables).
- A good understanding of wider marketing principles: understanding user journeys and how to influence them through paid campaigns, implementing effective marketing messaging at all stages of the funnel.
If you are a Paid Media Specialist with a background of working with high-value clients (any Gaming/Gambling exp is a big plus) and looking for an agency that empowers its employers (employee-owned), with D&I and sustainability at the core of its culture then this opportunity is for you. My client has been awarded agency of the year and is one of the top 40 companies to work for. Based in Brighton it offers remote 4 days a week with 1 day a week collaborative day in the office and a quarterly bonus for all staff. If you’re after a new challenge come and join this leading agency and be recognised and empowered to be the best of the best in Paid Media.
Skills: Paid Media, PPC, Paid Social, Display Media, Search Advertising, Shopping Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising and Google Analytics, Google TAG, Account Manager, Account Director, Paid Media Director, Paid Media Manager.