Salary | £65K – £80K
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior Product Manager (digital payments) for a market-leading digital consultancy that attracts the best talent from across the globe. You’ll join the team working on a leading fintech project specialising in digital payments and will benefit from a fully remote (UK) role.
As a Senior Product Manager (digital payments), you’ll have experience working on enterprise digital products leading the way in product involvement as part of digital transformation and platform re-engineering projects, with specific experience in the fintech/finance arena working on digital payment products. You’ll be involved in product strategy, product design and ensure the delivery of the products based on agreed-upon objectives and key results (OKRs). As a Senior Product Manager, you will be involved in the product lifecycle from its conceptualisation to its launch and post-launch performance and as such should have strong stakeholder management. You’ll have experience in product ownership for designated products that sit within and across customer experience journeys (CX/UX)
- Lead the product creation and continuous improvement through the whole PDLC.
- Act without supervision effectively handling all the product-related sub-streams insight the program.
- Identify and analyse market opportunities, target audience needs and defining product vision and strategy.
- Manage expectations of product users and program stakeholders.
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the customer needs.
- Work closely with the business development team on go-to-market strategy and product roadmap.
- Develop high-level requirements and work with design, technical and QA teams on their details.
- Define the prioritisation approach and correspondingly address the customers feedbacks.
This is a superb fully remote opportunity to join a leading digital consultancy, working on an exciting fintech project. If you are interested in this role, apply online today!
Skills: Product Manager, Product Owner, Digital Product Manager, Fintech, Payments, Aviation/Airlines, PDLC, UX, CX, Digital, Mobile, A/B Testing, Stakeholder Management, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Mock-Ups, Roadmap, UX / UI, Strategy, Mobile, Product Lead, SAFe, Agile, Scrum, Engineering, Development, Product Design, Product Vision.