Salary | £35K – £50K
We are keen to speak to Senior SEO Executives, looking for a step up into an SEO Manager role, or a SEO Manager looking for a new opportunity with a pure play retailer that focuses heavily on its SEO/SEM as a key marketing function. Our client is a well-known eCommerce brand in Lincolnshire that offers remote work – with 1 day a month in the office.
We are looking for a Digital Search Manager (SEO, SEM) to join the team (1 x SEO Executive and 1 x Junior SEO Executive) and continue our client’s success which currently delivers 70% of its annual sales via SEO campaigns. Ideally, you’ll have in-house experience but an agency background is also welcome, coupled with the experience of managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing including Shopping. You’ll be responsible for the Digital Search Marketing, SEO and SEM for 2 flagship brands.
- Proven experience in online search marketing including large paid search campaigns, typically for a minimum of 4 years, involving managing agencies and large budgets.
- Proven experience in on-site SEO optimisation.
- Proven experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing, including Shopping.
- Proven experience in working within a web development environment.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience in communicating and promoting the relevance and benefits of SEO and PPC within a business.
If you are looking to join and head up an SEO function for a leading eCom retailer then this is a superb opportunity to work with one of our favourite brands! Apply now with a word CV for an immediate interview.
Skills: SEO, Organic Search, SEM, Digital Marketing, PPC, Google AdWords Google Digital Garage, Technical SEO, Bing, Google, SEO Strategy, Content, PR, Online Search Marketing.