Salary | £45K – £55K
We are building a new UX Researcher team for a fast-growing UX consultancy in Birmingham working with some of the UK’s most reputable brands to evolve their user’s journey.
The UX Researcher team will lead the way in informing our clients’ product backlogs and arming the UX Designers with the right information. The UX Researcher team will also help create next-generation experiences that tackle the threat of digital disruption and keep clients at the forefront of user experiences and best practices.
- 3+ years in a User Research role.
- Evidence of working across mobile apps (iOS, Android and React Native).
- Examples of enterprise service applications and SaaS products.
- Formulation of multi-layered research studies involving both quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
- A strong understanding of mental models.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to work at pace.
- The ability to work collaboratively and autonomously all the same.
- Experience using Miro.
Nice to have
- Previous experience mentoring other researchers.
- A skill or two with either motion, visual design, or workshop facilitation.
- Experience in Voice of the Customer Programmes.
- Experience in marketing sizing (CAGR).
- Experience using Figma.
This is a great opportunity for a UX Researcher to join one of the most exciting UX Specialist consultancies we have ever seen. These guys are growing at pace and if you are in the Midlands and are in the UX arena – this is the place to be. Our client offers hybrid working – 3 days office Central Birmingham and 2 Days WFH. Apply now with a portfolio and CV.
Skills: UX Research, UX Researcher, Product Researcher, MIRO, User Stories, User Journeys, Figma, User Experience, Analysis, Wireframes, Storytelling.